It is the Vos families love for people and their commitment to helping those who are suffering extreme hardship that inspired us to establish the VOS Foundation in 1987 for individuals and families in the communities where we live and work.
Each year a percentage of our profits are channelled through the Foundation into helping the needy in Australia and overseas, which means our clients are partnering with us so together we are truly “making a positive difference” to provide support for the following:
- Needy persons such as widows, orphans, poor, aged and other needy persons
- Charitable institutions and purposes
- Churches and religious institutions and purposes which provide some public benefit
- Schools and other educational institutions / scholarships
- The provision of scholarships for the advancement of education