Master Builders Awards 2016
Vos again wins MBA’s Commercial Builder Of The Year Award.
The 2016 Master Builders Tasmania Awards for Excellence was held on Saturday night and the Vos group was thrilled to win eight awards including the prestigious Master Builders Commercial Builder Of The Year Award 2016.
The seven other awards won are:
- Renovation / Fitout over $1M – Woolworths Supermarket, Prospect Launceston
- New Construction under $1M – UTAS Mt St Vincent Nursing Home, Ulverstone
- New Construction $2M to $5M – 3 Capes Track accommodation, Port Arthur
- New Construction $5M to $10M – Guilford Young College Creative Arts Link, Glenorchy
- New Construction over $10M – North West Regional Hospital, Burnie
- Soil & Water Management - Parliament Square, Hobart
- Work, Health & Safety (WHS) – Woolworths Supermarket, Launceston
In his acceptance speech Mr Michael Vos thanked all his employees for their commitment to the company and specially thanked Phillip Matthews for his efforts as General Manager. “A lot of our thanks goes to Phil for our many awards won over the last few years” Mr Vos said. Michael also acknowledged Adrian Bott for his leadership as CEO over the past 5 years.
Clearly the reason we were able to win so many awards is due to a great team effort by all of our very talented people showing our diversity and skill set across the state over the past twelve months.
The Vos management team thank all of our consultant and subcontract partners for their contribution in assisting us to win these eight awards. Picking up the Soil and Water management award and Work Health and Safety award reinforced that our focus on safety and protecting our environment is being recognised.
Congratulations to all our employees and our business partners for being part of our success with the 2016 Master Builders Awards.